intraMuse Creative is giving away a FREE, custom designed logo!
Enter Between May 1 – June 29th By:
1. Visiting the contest on Facebook
2. Clicking “Like” on the Page
3. Filling out and Submitting the Entry Form. You will have to upload your current logo and explain why you need a new logo- don’t have an existing logo? Draw out your best rendition! Then have all your friends, family and connections vote for you.
The entry with the most “votes” will win a FREE LOGO! Hurry ENTER NOW!
The Fine Print:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to intraMuse Creative and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by intraMuse Creative for communication about this contest and other visual communication news and updates.
The prize: One (1) original, custom logo package. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes through the Rockin’ Logo Contest application on the “Promotions” tab on the intraMuse Creative page on Facebook. All fields on the submission form must be completed in order for entries to be accepted.
1. Contest Timeline. The contest will be conducted May 1st, 2012 through June 30th, 2012. Deadline for entries is June 29th, 2012 and the one (1) entry with the most votes will be considered the winner, who will be announced and notified on June 30th, 2012. In the event of a tie, one winner will be chosen by intraMuse Creative.
2. Notification of winners. Contest winner will be notified by email on June 30th, 2012. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to intraMuse Creative as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and/or phone. Winner must respond to intraMuse Creative within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by intraMuse Creative to claim their prize. Failure to respond within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners
3. Odds of winning. The odds of winning this contest will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. Participants. The contest is open to anyone without restriction. Only one entry per person is accepted.
5. Value. Approximate value of the prize is $250.